- I’m thankful for my cozy home. Filled with love, and the things we’ve collected that represent us. A wonderful place to plop down after a busy holiday, watch some tv, and do some blogging!
- I’m thankful for our holiday parade! Terry loves it more than any other day of the year, and when he’s happy I’m happy. Also, our city’s parade through the downtown streets on the eve of Thanksgiving has come to symbolize the official start of the holiday season for me.
- I’m thankful for the opportunity to be a college student who doesn’t have to work. I got to enjoy my holiday, and the post-holiday relaxing, without having to punch a clock.
- I’m thankful for family that are SO laid-back and easy to spend time with. I love that my family gatherings are relatively free of stress ~ we all really enjoy each other, and I can feel it in the atmosphere when we’re together.
- I’m thankful that my Grandma’s nursing home treats holidays like truly special occasions. The residents have the opportunity to “host” their families at a holiday dinner, and the directors themselves come to serve the meal. I don’t know for sure, but I think it makes the residents feel a bit more connected to their normal lives. I hope so anyway.